- The nature of the personal information processed;
- The purposes and means of the processing of personal information;
- The identity and contact details of the data controller(s);
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- Any third parties involved in the processing activities;
- The retention period of personal information;
- The security measures adopted to protect personal information;
- The Cookie rights of users.
Users with fewer than 16 (sixteen) years old are not allowed to consent to the processing of Personal Information without parental authorization.
Under the GDPR, the controller is the subject that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal information.
The joint controllers for the data processing related to the activities of the Site are:
- Vivienne Westwood Ltd, Unit 2, Tramlink Park, Deer Park Road, Merton, London, SW19 3UA, UK; contact: Cookie@viviennewestwood.com
- Vivienne Westwood S.r.l., Corso Venezia 25, 20121, Milan, Italy; contact: Cookie@viviennewestwood.com(the “Controllers”).