Recycled Macrame Tote
- Select Size
Add To Wishlist
If you need help, contact us at:
Available from Monday to Friday
Shipping & Delivery
- Worldwide delivery
- Standard & Express shipping available with free returns
- For further information, click here
Produced in collaboration with the International Trade Centre's Ethical Fashion Initiative, the Recycled Macrame tote forms part of our 'Made in Kenya' collection, supporting thousands of people from marginalised African communities.
- Hand-made macramé
- Braided shoulder strap
- Top-handle silhouette
- Single compartment
- Silver-tone orb plaque
- Recyled shirting patchwork design
- Measurements: height 49cm, width 43cm
- For more information, please click here™.
- 100% Polycotton
- This is an artisanal product made to be purposely unique. Due to its nature, it may have some marks from its former life, which are not to be considered a flaw. Should you require any assistance, please contact our Customer Service team.
Care & Details
- To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry soft cloth.
- Do not allow your product to get wet or damp.
- Store in the provided dust bag or gift box, in a dry and well-ventilated place.