SALES ASSOCIATE – NEW YORK
Vivienne Westwood is looking for two experienced full time Sales Associates to join our team in the New York retail boutique. We are looking for both full time and part time positions so when applying for the role, please, state your preference.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within luxury RTW as well as an active clientele portfolio. They will be well spoken, well presented and have a strong understanding of customer service. We are looking for a confident seller who is passionate about the brand, has a strong fashion sense and in-depth knowledge of the fashion trends.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Welcome customers into the store
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Remain knowledgeable on Brand, product offer and have the ability to discuss and convince
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with stock control procedures
- Participate in inventory preparation and inventory counts.
- Participate in merchandise receiving, ticketing and stocking
- Handle financial transactions and using the POS system.
- Add on a constant basis new Clients Database in POS
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store's design)
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in a similar position in luxury RTW
- Being a team player, sharing your enthusiasm for the collection and the Brand.
- A friendly and energetic personality with excellent customer service focus
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. Good verbal skills in other languages would be an asset. (Japanese / Chinese)
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Availability to work flexible hours
If you would like to apply for the position please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com